Competition Terms & Conditions:
Requirements: Entry is open to aged 18+ residents of mainland United Kingdom only. Dates 19/07/21 – 26/07/21.
Promoter: The Cheese Merchant
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to aged 18+ residents of mainland UK, excluding anyone professionally connected with this Promotion (including family members or colleagues).
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 12.00 GMT on the 19th July 2021 and 22.00 GMT on the 26th July 2021 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit cheesemerchant.co.uk/pages/july-competition and fill in the online form providing your details (first name, surname, email address, and postcode) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prize: A Cheese Merchant cheeseboard, a selection of Dr Wills sauces and The Wine List's Wines. Prize is non refundable and non transferable.
7. Winner Selection: 1 winner will be selected by The Cheese Merchant. The winner will be randomly selected from all legitimate entries received by the Promoter within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. The judges decision is final.
8. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by the email address provided with the entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
9. The winners will be contacted within 28 days of prize acceptance to arrange delivery of the Prizes.
10. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their first name, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion and agree to take part in reasonable publicity of the Promotion.
11. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter will substitute another prize for it of equal or higher value.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
13. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
14. Any entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
16. The full name of the winner will be available by The Cheese Merchant (the Promotor) for 4 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
18. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
19. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
20. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
21. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.